SoC Project Proposal Already Completed
- Subject: SoC Project Proposal Already Completed
- From: daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Wed May 24 21:50:23 2006
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <email@example.com>
Jason D. Clinton wrote:
> What IS needed is a WHOLE LOT of work on hardware detection. What if the
> proposer modified his proposal to port the KNOPPIX hardware
> auto-detection to Debian Live?
What is needed, is a casper rewrite to incorporate d-i for
hardware-detection. I already wrote to the applicant about that, but did
not get an answer so far.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist