Debian Live net-booting work nearly done
- Subject: Debian Live net-booting work nearly done
- From: daniel.baumann at panthera-systems.net (Daniel Baumann)
- Date: Sat May 6 07:46:28 2006
- Message-id: <445C376C.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Jason Clinton wrote:
> We have network booting with a flat, chroot-based file system working in
> our lab though it currently is using NFS. The plan in my mind is to post
> one set of patches for this initial NFS-based work and then another
> later for CIFS support.
> I strongly dislike IRC.
> Would a developer please respond to this message
> and let me know how you would like these patches submitted? In what
> format? Etc?
Sure. I'm flying today to the yearly DebConf, this time in Mexiko. The
first week is actually the DebCamp, where I'll have plenty of time.. so
please accept to wait for an answer until ~monday.
Address: Daniel Baumann, Burgunderstrasse 3, CH-4562 Biberist