Source for package when building ISO

simon wrote:
> Is there a way to use local packages, or even packages from multiple
> sources?

Not yet (in an automatic fashion). Although it is not of high priority,
we /actually/ don't install anything outside the debian repository, I'll
add that in the near future.

> I'm building my second iso (as I type) and it looks like it's
> downloading everything as we 'speak'.

Together with the multiple sources above, I'll add a cache directory for
the downloaded packages or something like this.

> Would it be possible to hi-jack the apt-get method to provide more
> flexability and prevent excess downloads.

For the moment, use a local apt-proxy to cache the debs and prevent
multiple downloads when building multiple isos.