Re: RFC: further parallelisation (dependency-based collection and check scripts)

Raphael Geissert <geissert@debian.org> writes:
> Raphael Geissert wrote:

>> So, I was wondering if these changes could make their way into the next
>> release.

> I have to rebase my branch again because the addition of .changes files
> as a kind of object to be tested conflicts with a change I made to the
> lintian frontend to use a hash instead of a string to denote the
> source/binary/udeb/changes types.

Oh, sorry, I forgot about that.  Although I suppose it was going to
conflict no matter which one went in first.

> Will try to get to that tomorrow so that I push the changes before the
> weekend.

Thanks!  I will then try to get the manual rewrite in, and then see what
else can be accomplished before the next upload (since I'd like to let the
last one age into testing).

No guarantees for the next week or two, as I'm currently way behind on a
bunch of different projects and I'm not sure what I'm going to manage to
catch up on first.