Re: .changes files as first-class objects

On Thu, 2010-01-07 at 22:51 +0000, Adam D. Barratt wrote:
> Apologies for not noting the fact in private/TODO (I had intended to,
> but it must have slipped my mind :-/) but I've been having a look at the
> changes required to promote .changes files to first-class checkable
> objects; it turned out to be relatively easy to achieve.
>
> I've uploaded a git-format-patch mbox and the result of "git diff
> master" to http://people.debian.org/~adsb/lintian/ (I did try attaching
> them, but the list server ate my mail for being oversized); comments
> welcome.

As a recent post reminded me that I hadn't done so yet, I've rebased the
changes against current master and uploaded a new version to the URL
above.

The new version includes the changes we discussed back in January,
together with the security-relevant fixes I could see and a couple of
other issues I spotted at the same time; please yell if I missed
anything, particularly on the security front.

Adam