Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.2.9-52-g288a108

Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm a bit hesitant about how correct is to move the lab setup test to
> a t/scripts test; since it would be more appropriate as a shell script
> because it is basically just a set of external commands being run.

It won't be if we really start testing something rather than just being
sure that lintian returns a non-zero exit status, like being sure that
the right files are created and that directories in the lab are removed
properly.  Plus, writing it as a Perl script means that we can use the
Test::More functions to check things and report status properly with all
the nice infrastructure that Test::More provides.