Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.2.9-52-g288a108

Russ Allbery wrote:

> I could fix runtests so that:
>
>     t/runtests t/scTAB/iTAB
>
> would do the right thing, I bet, which would be about as good.  I'll
> ponder.  :)

Sounds interesting indeed :)

> Moving more of the infrastructure for doing interesting
> things out of debian/rules and into t/runtests is probably a good idea
> anyway.

That'd be great. Something that should probably be done soon is to avoid the
lab setup test from being run every single time test/runtests is executed;
it is useless when one only wants to run a specific test.
Some other changes could include:
* Run t/runtests before test/runtests
* Make t/runtests run the t/scripts tests first

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net