Re: [SCM] Debian package checker branch, master, updated. 2.2.9-52-g288a108

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Raphael Geissert writes:
>> Russ Allbery wrote:
>
>>> +# description.
>>> +our @DESCS = (<$ENV{LINTIAN_ROOT}/checks/*.desc>);
>>> +plan tests => scalar(@DESCS);
>
>> Would be great if this and the other recent test didn't assume that
>> LINTIAN_ROOT is always set, so that manually running prove -Ilib/
>> t/scripts works.
>
> Is it enough that they can be run like any other single test?
>
>     debian/rules runtests onlyrun=name

I find it faster to type "prove -Ilib/ t/scTAB->something" :)

> As a general rule, I wasn't adding any of the setup infrastructure to
> individual tests and instead relying on runtests setting everything up.

Which is a good idea

> If just running the t/scripts directory is a common desire, we could add
> a flag to runtests to do that.

I guess you have a point, and can't think of an argument in my favour :-/

Okay, let's leave it the way it currently is :)

Cheers,
--
Raphael Geissert - Debian Maintainer
www.debian.org - get.debian.net