Re: [RFC/PATCH] New Lintian::Output module

Jordà Polo wrote:

> One of the outputs I thought about involved printing after processing
> the packages instead of printing as tags are found.

This could also help avoid the usage of $warned{tag-name} and similar kind
of checks to avoid issuing duplicated tags. Of course it also depends on
the kind of check, i.e. if the check is very expensive a $warned-like var
should be used anyway.

Btw, why would it be any useful to print them until the whole package is
processed? I would find printing them after every check script is run
better.

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.