Re: two more tags

Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 05:13:43PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>> Attached is an updated mbox (btw, I didn't like how the link to walters'
>> guide looked like when displayed via Refs:).
>
> Hmm, someone should probably contact him and ask him for permission
> to publish that document on wiki.debian.org or similar.

I sent him an email many many months ago pointing out some corrections but
never got a response (and the guide wasn't updated either). So I wouldn't
be very optimistic on receiving a response for another mail.

> Gruesse,

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.