Re: two more tags

Frank Lichtenheld wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 02:26:32PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:
>> Tag: windows-devel-file-in-package
>> Type: warning
>> Severity: normal
>> Certainty: certain
>> Info: This package appears to contain development files only meaningful
>>  Windows environments.  Such files are generally useless in Debian
>>  packages
>> and
>>  were usually accidentally included by copying complete directories from
>>  the source tarball.
>
> Given that all examples in the archive seem to be false positives,
> maybe the check should exclude /usr/share/doc/

Why false positives? I mean, I see no reason to ship files that only make
sense when developing under a Windows system even under usr/share/doc; some
files are even generated by Visual Studio which have a big fat "DO NOT
EDIT" warning which I'm not even sure if they can even be distributed.

I just noticed that the matches on cenon.app are FP's, so I've added an
exception for files under usr/lib/GNUstep. I've attached a complementary
mbox adding such exception.

> Gruesse,

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.