Re: More patches

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com>
> writes:
>
>> That part was done in pourpose (not even /Filename is required on all
>> cases) because some times some people do rename the files and add a
>> comment or two but the code remains intact. Not even as an experimental
>> tag using m,/pear/,?
>
> Er, this string doesn't appear in PEAR modules as near as I can tell?  I
> was looking at php-net-ftp as an example.

well, some files do have a string that would be matched, but probably
m,/pear[/.], is a better regex. That's the main drawnback: there's no easy
way to tell whether it is a PEAR module or not. "PHP, the world of
inconsistencies" :)

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.