Re: More patches

Russ Allbery wrote:

> Raphael Geissert <atomo64+debian@gmail.com>
> writes:
>
>> and adds another tag checking for embedded copies of PHP PEAR modules
>> (there are lots of those in the wild).
>
> I think I'm going to decline to apply this one in its current form, or
> with m/pear/, since the false positive risk seems much too high to me
> given the very generic filename patterns.

That part was done in pourpose (not even /Filename is required on all cases)
because some times some people do rename the files and add a comment or two
but the code remains intact. Not even as an experimental tag using
m,/pear/,?

Cheers,
--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.