Re: Upgrading lintian version in lintian.d.o?

Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org> writes:
> On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 08:03:27PM +0100, Adam D. Barratt wrote:

>> I believe it's on Russ's to-do list for the not-too-distant future.

>> One good reason not to upgrade the site to 1.24.2 imho is that it would
>> introduce a large number of debian-copyright-line-too-long reports; the
>> tag's been removed for 1.24.3 precisely because of the noise it
>> generates.

> Yeah, I considered doing it today but refrained from it for this very
> reason.

We should probably just release 1.24.3 and the upgrade to that on
lintian.d.o.  I don't know to what extent we should avoid uploads due to
the lenny freeze; I think for lintian the answer is "not at all," but I'd
feel more comfortable with that if that also made sense to someone else.

I have company this week and unfortunately won't be able to get to any
lintian work until next Monday at the earliest; if someone else has time,
please feel free to not wait for me.  Otherwise, I'll try to do the
appropriate thing next week.