Re: Proposed change in maintainers/uploaders of lintian

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 12:02:54AM +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:

> My rationale for still adding Frank and myself to uploaders, is a
> commitment to lintian and a more public way of saying who are actively
> developing on lintian. Which is an incentive to do more, and keep doing
> lintian work. Of course, I do not know whether Frank Lichtenheld is
> agreeing to be added, and what his opinion on this is, so that needs to
> be cleared up too.

I'm ok with it. I was getting back from the holidays today and will
try to catch up with the lintian changes in the next days. After that
I still intend to actively participate in the future linitian
development, so yes, you could add me to Uploaders.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>
www: http://www.djpig.de/