Re: Proposed change in maintainers/uploaders of lintian

On Mon, Feb 09, 2004 at 02:21:53AM +0100, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> In order to effectively change lintian to a group maintained package, I
> suggest the following patch.

Yeah, but I'd prefer to have Colin Watson or another more 'senior' developer
look over the upload before you do guys it. Not that I don't trust you, but
merely it shouldn't be hard to find a more experienced developer to
proofread stuff.

Speaking of which, I got some time now but since you guys are fixing Lintian
I'll work on something else that can't be handled like that.

--
     2. That which causes joy or happiness.