Re: Debian Lex

Hi all,
as I already wrote José,
I am willing to lead the debian-lex project, which I want to reduce
later to an international-only part of a growing multi-national project
which will give local/national "territories" away in the moment someone
respectable asks for. But the international part will keep a lean base
distribution and some coordination of data conventions which will remain
interesting for me.
Beside of this concept, the main thing is, that we all share the same
will, and if any other concept is better, I surely will not insist on it.

José seems to support my application, if there are any competitors to
this position, please don´t hesitate to write to the group ;)
We should first rule this fundamentally question, otherwise the project
will probably sleep on?

Greetings from Germany
Michael Guck