Re: hello world

Barbara M. Figueirido schrieb:
> Thanks for your feedback! For now I am trying to get libreoffice
> connecting with the database, I am not quite handy with low level
> drivers and had not much time to try it. For daily work I have my own
> (basic) templates for oo-postgresql , which I recently managed to get
> working in libreoffice, and that is enough for my rather spartan needs;
> but a localized Canzeley would be a great interface for people more used
> to traditional case management software... (maybe there is still some
> interest on debian-lex when I finally get pensioned ;-)  )

You can purify the SQL-Dump from MySQL specific expressions and then try
to use it in Postgresql. The queries in the canzeley code aren't
specific (and very simple). So you can use your OOo-Postgresql-connection.

On the other hand there are 3 ways to connect OOo to MySQL: via native
connector (it's an extension), via JDBC and via ODBC.

Greetings
Michael