Re: hello world

I think  I can write on Ruben's behalf, since it seems that he doesn't
trust his english to write.
Basically what he said is that he is a lawyer practising in Argentina
who promotes free software, and that it would be great to have case
management software running on linux.

Incidentally, I would like to add that canzeley, the macros developed by
Michael & Mechtilde Stehmann for openoffice to work in conjunction with
database, is great! It would be very nice to have them ported to other
languages & enhanced to be able to cope with different law systems. I
must say that I tested it some time ago, so I am not aware of the
improvements that might be ther.
Btw, are they functional in libreoffice too? (Fedora 15 has switched to
libreoffice and it is a real pain to replace it by OO)
Greetings,
Barbara

Dra. Bárbara M. Figueirido
Abogada