Question about Debian redistribution

Hello, greetings everyone! I have a project to get Linux (specifically Debian, Ubuntu, Fedora, and Arch) working on chromebooks. My users currently must execute debootstrap to build the rootfs of Debian. This is particularly cumbersome for Windows users, who would instead want to flash an iso image. Ubuntu states that you need to remove all mentions of the name debian from within all packages (or something alike :D), however I have found that Debian just requires you to name the CD something other than Debian. I am very new to licensing matters, so excuse my inexperienced nature with all of this. Am I allowed to redistribute an iso file containing the Debian rootfs, but with only free packages added (including the debian "firmware-linux-free") and some configuration files changed? The heart of my software is my specialized vmlinuz flashed to another partition of the USB.

My Github for this project: https://github.com/MilkyDeveloper/cb-linux
And a similar question I asked, but for Ubuntu instead of Debian Sid: https://askubuntu.com/questions/1382628/what-does-it-mean-to-modify-ubuntu/

Thanks for any help :D