Re: tomboy-ng package with non standard license.

OK folks, reminding Paul, Daniel, Tobias and Philipp of the discussion
that took place over the last couple of months about getting tomboy-ng
into the Debian repos.  The issue at that stage was that, of necessity,
the source package contains some third party code called KControls, the
license of which was deemed to be unsuitable for Debian.

TK has completely changed the license to now be the BSD 3-Clause Clear
License. All (relevant) files are so marked.  I have changed the license
of my code to match (to simplify things).

There is two remaining matters in 'my' code. Firstly,
source/libnotify.pas (bindings to libnotify) is GPL2, thats documented
in debian/copyright, this is, I believe a non-issue. Secondly,
source/spelling.pas, has some code that is, again, pascal libary
bindings, this time to hunspell. This code has been pasted in several
forums etc, over a number of years without attribution. As such, I
consider it public domain. It makes up only a small part of the file. I
have therefore stamped that file too as BSD Clear.

So, in my (uneducated) opinion, licensing issues are behind us.  Your
thoughts would be appreciated.

https://github.com/tomboy-notes/tomboy-ng

I have to say I am very grateful for the help and coaching I have had
through this process, very !

Davo