Re: tomboy-ng package with non standard license.

I thank you for that Tobias, a positive move !

However, I don't believe it will help. I think TK is concerned about
conventional licenses allowing someone to remove his name from the
package, ship it as its own. Near as I can tell, thats permitted if some
changes are made. Happened to me...

It comes down to what you are actually copyrigth-ing, the syntax, the
overall structure, solving a problem in a particular way ......

I accept that, believe in the open source world, thats how it should be.
TK does not.

Thanks for you help.

Davo