Re: tomboy-ng package with non standard license.

Hi Folks, just to inform you I have not, yet given up on this project.

I have written to TK, the author or KControls, some five days ago now. I
outlined your concerns about the KControls license and included, with
vague attribution, a few quotes. And asked would he consider a new, more
conventional license.

So far I have not had an answer, that may be because he considers it
does not need an additional answer, he has already said, on record, that
he considers my proposed use to be acceptable. I have noticed, in the
past, he often ignores questions he considers silly !

I will however give him some more time before I abandon the project.

Remaining hopeful.

David