Re: tomboy-ng package with non standard license.

On 20/9/20 10:46 pm, Tobias Frost wrote:
> Did you ask him if this record can be made public? Maybe that alone could
> solve it; depending on the exact content, of course.

Yes, I included a link to TK's reply in my first email to this list, its
in an 'issue' on KControls github page and therefore intended to be
public, the question was asked in the context of resolving this problem.
The answer was clear.

https://github.com/kryslt/KControls/issues/27

David