Re: FRR package in Debian violates the GPL licence

On Mon, 18 Mar 2019, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:

[2] https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0-faq.en.html#CombinePublicDomainWithGPL

"You can do that, if you can figure out which part is the public domain part and separate it from the rest."

Indeed...

See also my earlier email on trying to separate the code (and if you google you might find more on that).

regards,
--
Paul Jakma | paul@jakma.org | @pjakma | Key ID: 0xD86BF79464A2FF6A
Fortune: