Re: Transity: GPL-licensed but Free only for Non-Commercials

How can I contact FTP masters team for asking this issue? I prefer not via IRC.

On 20/12/19 17.43, Andrej Shadura wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, 20 Dec 2019, 11:42 Bagas Sanjaya, <bagasdotme@gmail.com <mailto:bagasdotme@gmail.com>> wrote:

    So is it DFSG-Free and can be included in Debian main?

    On 20/12/19 17.05, Andrej Shadura wrote:
     > Hi,
     >
     > On Fri, 20 Dec 2019 at 10:48, Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdotme@gmail.com
    <mailto:bagasdotme@gmail.com>> wrote:

     >> But again I say that this program is GPL-licensed, but it can be
    used
     >> freely (of charge) for non commercial purposes only, but proprietary
     >> (one must purchase license) for commercial use.
     >>
     >> So I think this could violate DFSG #6, right?
     >
     > The GPL doesn’t allow any further restrictions.

You can try, the FTP masters will decide.

--
Cheers,
   Andrej

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara