Re: Transity: GPL-licensed but Free only for Non-Commercials

So is it DFSG-Free and can be included in Debian main?

On 20/12/19 17.05, Andrej Shadura wrote:
Hi,

On Fri, 20 Dec 2019 at 10:48, Bagas Sanjaya <bagasdotme@gmail.com> wrote:

But again I say that this program is GPL-licensed, but it can be used
freely (of charge) for non commercial purposes only, but proprietary
(one must purchase license) for commercial use.

So I think this could violate DFSG #6, right?

The GPL doesn’t allow any further restrictions.

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara