Re: FRR package in Debian violates the GPL licence

David Lamparter <equinox@diac24.net> writes:
> We expressly acknowledge that FRR binary packages must be distributed in
> their entirety under GPLv2 or newer, and this is what I thought is
> indicated in the Debian package too.

Debian does not attach *any* license to a binary package. It just
documents the licenses of the sources. There is however no way (except
carefully going through the [documented] build process) to find out,
under which conditions a binary files can be used/(re)distributed/modified.

Best

Ole