Re: copyleft-next (or a future version of it that you help with), instead of Hacking License? (was Re: Hacking License)

Il giorno sab 1 dic 2018 alle ore 22:28 Giacomo <giacomo@tesio.it> ha scritto:
> >Rather than drafting a license on your own, maybe you would be willing to
> >talk with the copyleft-next community, work with us over there, and perhaps
> >improve copyleft-next in ways you can find it to be good enough for
> >your needs.
>
> Well... I accept the invite and I will surely join your mailing list.

For your info, here is the related thread
https://lists.fedorahosted.org/archives/list/copyleft-next@lists.fedorahosted.org/thread/O5PZ6WVDNS26QQE337HTAY35DOOROOPH/

All feedbacks are welcome, here and there as appropriate.

Giacomo