copyleft-next (or a future version of it that you help with), instead of Hacking License? (was Re: Hacking License)

I'm curious if you'd looked at copyleft-next and possibly joining its
drafting community.  Some of your copyleft licensing ideas are interesting;
some of them I think are bad copyleft policy.

Rather than drafting a license on your own, maybe you would be willing to
talk with the copyleft-next community, work with us over there, and perhaps
improve copyleft-next in ways you can find it to be good enough for your
needs.

A lot of the ideas in your license have been discussed for years on
copyleft-next.

The mailing list is here:
https://lists.fedorahosted.org/admin/lists/copyleft-next.lists.fedorahosted.org/

Source is here:

https://github.com/copyleft-next/copyleft-next
--
Bradley M. Kuhn

Pls. support the charity where I work, Software Freedom Conservancy:
https://sfconservancy.org/supporter/