Wily may be non-free

I was looking into the packages NMUed by reproducible builds and stumbled across wily.
It is currently in debian main, but appears to be non-free.
According to d/copyright it is covered by the Artistic license [1].
However, it includes two libraries that are compiled into the final executable, libframe and libXg.
Both these libraries contain the following copyright notice at the top of each file [2]:

/* Copyright (c) 1992 AT&T - All rights reserved. */

That seems pretty clearly non-free to be, but as it's currently in Debian, I figured I would ask here before filing an RM bug against wily.

[1]: http://sources.debian.net/src/wily/0.13.41-7.2/debian/copyright/

[2]: http://sources.debian.net/src/wily/0.13.41-7.2/libXg/Gwin.h/
     http://sources.debian.net/src/wily/0.13.41-7.2/libframe/frbox.c/
     etc.