Re: ad hoc license: is it DFSG-conformant ?

On Sat, 12 Mar 2016, Riley Baird wrote:

Please let me know if would be good idea to contact the upstream team to clarify their Copyright.

I know you were asking Ben, but really, I'd say that it isn't worth the
effort. Try submitting the package to the archive, and if the FTP
masters reject it, you can deal with the problem then.

hmm, talking to upstream is always a good idea.

The time of the ftpteam is always limited. So if I had to review the package, I would be glad if all issues had been resolved before.

  Thorsten