Re: C-FSL: a new license for software from elstel.org

> > For one thing, there is the problem of license proliferation.
>
> Yes that is certainly a problem; though there are some attempts to
> mitigate these issues:
> * it can be used together with any other OSS compatible license.

For copyleft licenses, it can't, because those licenses would also have
to state that they can be used with yours.

> Ultimately I am not planning to sue anyone. Nonetheless
> I would assume that if there is a license people will not obviously
> violate it (Yes there may be unclear things about it where I do not win.).

If you're going to be relying on people's good intentions, a copyright
license isn't the best solution. A better solution would be to put the
work into the public domain, detail how you would like the work to be
used and make a request that people follow your intentions.