Re: Free as in speech, but not as in beer

* Riley Baird:

> The DD would not be allowed to package it with a 5 user limitation,
> because then the DD would be imposing a restriction on the software,
> not the upstream author.

This is not quite correct.  The user limit would just be a bug,
subject to the usual bug fixing procedures in Debian.

I'm sure we have a lot of software in Debian with similar limits,
although they are usually emerging properties of the entire
application, and cannot be patched away easily.