Re: Free as in speech, but not as in beer

On Tue, 24 Mar 2015 20:04:36 +0100
Paul van der Vlis <paul@vandervlis.nl> wrote:
> Op 24-03-15 om 18:38 schreef Paul R. Tagliamonte:
>
> > Unless it allows modification and redistribution of this (and we do so),
>
> What when the DD who packages it, would package it with the 5 user
> limitation?

The DD would not be allowed to package it with a 5 user limitation,
because then the DD would be imposing a restriction on the software,
not the upstream author.

Also, as far as I can tell, a 5 user limitation would contradict the
AGPL. Or is the 5 user limitation only a recommendation?