copyright years in the copyright file

The copyright years in /usr/share/doc/getmail4/copyright are incorrect
(not up-to-date). I have reported bug 743161[*] about that, but it has
been closed because upstream doesn't care. This means that some time
in the future, people could think that some code has fallen into the
public domain, while this is actually not true. One may also wonder
whether new code is distributed in the same license (one could
interpret the lack of copyright notice update as unspecified license
for the new code).

If upstream doesn't care, that's their problem in case of future
dispute if the software has been obtained from them. But here the
software is distributed by Debian. So, I think that Debian should
provide correct copyright information when information becomes
available.

[*] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=743161