Trilinos licensing

Hi all,

I'm about to create a Debian package for Trilinos, an extensive
collection of numerical tools developed at the Sandia National Labs.

Unfortunately, Trilinos' licensing is not exactly straightforward.
Most of it is BSD-licensed, part of if LGPL, with some contributions
of other licenses mixed in; more details on
<http://trilinos.org/?page_id=143>. I've contacted Trilinos about what
parts of Trilinos are concerned by those other licenses.

What's you guys' opinion here, specifically when it comes to
compatibility with Debian? (I could disable certain subpackages if the
licensing does not concur with Debian's policies.)

Cheers,
Nico