Re: Judgement about the EUPL

On 02/16/2014 09:21 PM, Sven Bartscher wrote:
> Sorry, could you try to explain more clearly what you want to say?

Here is a slide (number 16) from Piana being more clear them me :-)

|  EUPL incompatible with GPL v.3
|  * Why? Because of non reciprocity of compatibility?
|  * No such a thing, strong copyleft by design must be incompatible
|  ** GPL v.3 made by design incompatible with v.2 (but not with v.2+)
|  * Especially, EUPL is recessive
|  * GPL → EUPL → weak copyleft loophole

http://epfsug.eu/wws/arc/epfsug/2012-07/msg00017/brussels_parliament_2012-2.pdf

It was presented at an EPFSUG meeting where the license for AT4AM was
discussed (before it was decided):

http://epfsug.eu/blog-entry/delivering-vision-at4am-all

Best regards.

//Erik