Re: AGPL request for summary of recent discussion

Francesco Poli <invernomuto <at> paranoici.org> writes:

> In the recent discussions, the main concerns were about the switch of a

Yes, I know, but the discussion was raised, so I wanted to make sure.

> > > So, is AGPLv3 still acceptable for main?

> For the record, I personally disagree with their conclusion:

Francesco, I specifically did *not* ask for your personal opinion
but whether it’s still acceptable for Debian main. I even wrote in
my original message that I’m not exactly happy with AGPL either,
but you writing your personal disagreement with everyone else in
*every* *single* *thread* I happen upon on this newsgroup is, to
say it frankly, annoying. (Especially since I, who normally is the
annoying one, notices it.) Please do not take this personal, merely
as a suggestion to improve your communication behaviour (meaning,
sometimes silence is golden; since paultag already answered my
question your message had precisely zero “added value” to the thread).

bye,
//mirabilos