Re: data and software licence incompatabilities?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: data and software licence incompatabilities?
- From: MJ Ray <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 11:57:35 +0100
- Message-id: <[🔎] 5225C09F.email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <[🔎] 20130901153916.GA17458@leliel>
- References: <20130825082100.GA6817@BlackPatchPanel.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20130825093538.GA7315@BlackPatchPanel.com> <email@example.com> <20130825133615.GA4097@leliel> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20130826211557.GA1033@helios.localdomain> <email@example.com> <20130827215446.GA18719@helios.localdomain> <20130831143031.GA8835@falafel.plessy.net> <[🔎] 20130901153916.GA17458@leliel>
On 01/09/13 16:39, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> Perhaps you'd be interested in helping:
I'll make a better attempt to move this forwards later, but just as a
status update on that suggestion: I think Charles and I both subscribed
to debian-dak as suggested in that message, I've done a bit of
-l10n-english-style language tidyup work, but debian-dak doesn't seem
to do anything relevant to licensing as far as I've seen so far.
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op
http://koha-community.org supporter, web and library systems developer.
In My Opinion Only: see http://mjr.towers.org.uk/email.html
Available for hire (including development) at http://www.software.coop/