Re: data and software licence incompatabilities?

On 01/09/13 16:39, Paul Tagliamonte wrote:
> Perhaps you'd be interested in helping:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/2013/01/msg00043.html

I'll make a better attempt to move this forwards later, but just as a
status update on that suggestion: I think Charles and I both subscribed
to debian-dak as suggested in that message, I've done a bit of
-l10n-english-style language tidyup work, but debian-dak doesn't seem
to do anything relevant to licensing as far as I've seen so far.

Confused,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op