rtl-sdr packaging: Unable to find copyrtight holders for some files

Hello!

I packaged rtl-sdr [1] a while ago but I'm having a serious legal issue. Some files related to DVB-T tuners don't have any headers and upstream [2] didn't answer my call for help...

"tuner_fc2580.{c,h}" seem to come from a Terratec driver based on linux v4l project. I found a tarball named "30032011_Cinergy_T_Stick_Black_Linux.tar.gz" from their own website and diff says it's nearly the same as the one included in rtl-sdr, except some code removed. So this is the original code for sure but the files still don't include any headers. The main file stands being based on "tuner" module but the code doesn't look like being the one from linux' kernel file "tuner-core.c".

"tuner_r820t.{c,h}" are even worst. I haven't been able yet to found any upstream on Internet, but I keep looking for it... Main file says it comes from a Linux kernel driver...

Can you help me ?

Thanks in advance, and please CC me, I'm not subscribed !

Regards, Adam

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/r/rtl-sdr/rtl-sdr_0.5.0+git20130715-1.dsc
[2] http://sdr.osmocom.org/trac/wiki/rtl-sdr
[3] http://linux.terratec.de/tv_en.html