Re: AGPL request for summary of recent discussion

On 29/08/13 16:15, Thorsten Glaser wrote:
> Francesco, [stuff]

Look, there's a command in email software for sending a reply to one
person.  "Reply to List" or "Reply to All" is not it - if anyone is
going to lecture others on how "to improve your communication
behaviour", start by using the correct command, eh?

Personally, I felt Francesco's message added value by giving a
reference, which paultag did not do.  The note about disagreement is the
cost of that added value.  I share some of them and have suggested the
Co-operative Exceptions to overcome the most serious:

   1. Developers need publish their modifications only (not the whole
application source code with all unusual libraries) as long as they link
back to our source code repository.

   2. The running application need not check if the source code is
currently on-line (so long as it is usually and can be requested).

Hope that explains,
--
MJ Ray (slef), member of www.software.coop, a for-more-than-profit co-op
http://people.debian.org/~mjr/ supporter, web and LMS developer.