Re: 3 questions around source of GPL images

"Thomas Preud'homme" <robotux@celest.fr> writes:

> Le mardi 20 mars 2012 14:39:14, Thomas Preud'homme a écrit :
>
> > But I checked quickly in oxygen-icons package and I didn't see a
> > rule to construct the png from the svg (although I could just have
> > missed it).
>
> I did missed it. There is an export_pngs.sh in the scalable directory.

Great! That should make it rather easier to know which files to use as
the source form: the SVG images, and all the scripts to transform those
SVGs automatically into the corresponding PNGs.

--
 \          “A hundred times every day I remind myself that […] I must |
  `\       exert myself in order to give in the same measure as I have |