Re: License check for a new(ly modified) license..

Since this has sparked some interesting debate over the wording, for reference:

WTFPLv1.0 (2000)
http://repo.or.cz/w/wmaker-crm.git/blob/refs/heads/master:/COPYING.WTFPL

WTFPLv1.1 (2010?)
https://www.ohloh.net/licenses/wtfpl_1_1
http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/threadmill.git/plain/COPYING.WTFPL
Removed (]d)
Unsure where this originated, it is not in the windowmaker project
where WTFPL started.

Both 1.0 and 1.1 expressly disallow any modification to the license.

WTFPLv2 (2004)
http://sam.zoy.org/wtfpl/
http://ks.lamiral.info/imapsync/COPYING
Version line moved up, copyright changed, license permissions changed,
terms and conditions added for clarity (assumed)
The second link as address

Which expressly allows modification, with the 'name' caveat.

My proposed WTFPLv3 (2011)
http://gamingtools.com/WTFPLv3.txt
Which changed name of the license and copyright. and add 2
terms&conditions statements
Updated from earlier today... a change to T&C 1, which now states: You
have sole liability for ...

If v2 is accepted as 'legal tender', then Sam would be present
copyright holder.

Sam, with your permission, can I use the text of of the DO WHAT THE
... license for the text of my DO WHATEVER THE... license? I can
either put my name, your name, or leave the copyright notice off the
license all together, whichever you prefer if you'll allow usage.