Re: License check for a new(ly modified) license..

  Hi,

  Added Sam, and I hope he doesn't mind, as I think he's the one which can
  give the best answer to this.

On Mon, 26 Sep 2011 21:29:20 +0200
Francesco Poli <invernomuto@paranoici.org> wrote:

> >          DO WHATEVER THE DUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE
> >                     Version 3, September 2011
> >              Copyright (C) 2011 Felyza Wishbringer
>
> I think you should also acknowledge the original license text's
> copyright holder with an appropriate copyright notice (Copyright (C)
> 2004 Sam Hocevar <sam@hocevar.net>).

  Really? My reading of WTFPL is that you have to precisely remove Sam's
  name and put the name of who is licensing: "and changing it is allowed as
  long as the name is changed."

  License, as I read it, has no copyright for itself, which sounds pretty
  logical given its spirit :)

  regards,
--
 Ricardo Mones