Re: The "Evil Cookie Producer" case

* Andrew Ross:

> "In accordance with Section 7(b) of the GNU Affero General Public
> License, you must retain the producer line in every PDF that is created
> or manipulated using iText."

What is a "producer line"?  Is this visible on the page, or is this
some information in the PDF header?

In any case, pdftk uses libitext-java and needs to avoid such changes,
I think.

We also should not package software (especially libraries) under the
AGPL which do not provide means to access their own source code over
the network, otherwise it is going to be difficult for our users to
run the software in a way that complies with its licensing
requirements.