Re: The "Evil Cookie Producer" case

Op 7/03/2011 11:02, Charles Plessy schreef:

Regardless of the purpose and the intentions behind requiring to ‘retain the
producer line in every PDF that is created or manipulated using iText’, if this
addition to the AGPL does not fall under Section 7(b), this makes iText potentially
incompatible with other works released under the (A)GPL license. That alone may
be a reason to reconsider this additional term.

Is there any jurisdiction about this I can forward to my attorney?