Re: Re: please advise on how to "attribute" correctly using CC BY-SA 3.0

> Note, though, that the CC Attribution clauses make provision for the
> copyright holder to specify whatever manner of attribution they like.

and that was exactly the reason for my question since I have not found online
(nor in the urls you have provided, thanks!) any reasonable example exercising
this provision with an attribution by referencing a publication.  So, I came up
with the custom one and still looking for an advice on possibly better phrasing:

N.B. CC URL to the license terms could indeed be replaced with a custom URI
     pointing to a file within the distributed materials to guarantee persistence.

Copyright (C) 2010, Author1, Author2
Distributed under the terms of the
Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license:
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/ .
Attribute by referencing the original publication:
Author1, Author2, Title of the paper, where published, 2010, URL:
http://....

Any comments are still welcomed ;-)