Re: Inappropriate use of Debian logo.

On Wed, Dec 01, 2010 at 07:54:03PM +0100, Francesco Poli wrote:
> > Thanks Joss for the Cc, as I'm not subscribed to -legal (so please
> > keep the Cc on replies).
> Done.

Hi everybody, thanks a lot to Francesco for getting me back into the
loop and for providing some additional useful feedback.

JFYI, I've forwarded the issue to the SPI lawyer as a request for
comment a few days ago. I haven't yet heard back from him, but I'll ping
back and let you know as soon as I've news.

If I fail to get an answer that way, I'll check with the SPI board and
propose to send a letter to the domain owner / website manager,
requesting to come into compliance with the licensing term of the Debian
swirl. If folks on this list have previous experience on similar matter,
it would be very useful, I'm sure SPI board would appreciate a draft
letter. You can pipe it to me, I'll then take care to forward it where
appropriate.

Cheers.