Re: License requiring to reproduce copyrights in binary distributions.

Le Wed, Jul 01, 2009 at 07:03:03PM +0200, Francesco Poli a écrit :
> On Wed, 1 Jul 2009 23:57:28 +0900 Charles Plessy wrote:
> > http://wiki.debian.org/CopyrightNotices
>
> Could you please explicitly state (in the wiki page itself) the license
> under which the wiki page is released?

All my contributions on this wiki can be treated as if they were in the public
domain, as stated on my personal page: http://wiki.debian.org/CharlesPlessy

For this page, since the discussion on the wiki relicensing has not beared
fruits yet, I would something permissive that would not hinder the work or our
wiki admins when they will sort licencing issues out. Also, since this page stems
from the impression that it is sometimes impractical to reproduce all copyright
statements, I would like to pick one that allows to not do so. I know that people
on this list object on license proliferation, but may I suggest the BOLA license,
that is a politically correct version of the WTFPL?

http://blitiri.com.ar/p/bola/

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy